Friday, August 03, 2007

Besides, them's highway miles.

"Joe Torre on Krazy Kyle: 'There’s a good arm there; he knows how to pitch. We just need to get him more comfortable. I still believe Farnsworth is going to be a contributor to this.'

Now before you light torches and gather pitchforks, understand that the manager can’t sit there and bury the guy."


I think we all understand that Torre is lying to the press at all times. It's part of his job.

I don't want to say Torre's lying to the press, but let's just say he's skewing the truth.

See what I just did? That's the way Torre talks. "I'm not saying ARod is a choking loser, but let's just say he's uncomfortable."

But what we don't understand is why the press reverentially refers to Torre as a stand-up guy.

You know this 1975 Volare will break down as soon as you drive it off the lot. But you're listening to EZ Joe, anyway.

No comments: