Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Joe Girardi loves to laugh.

"Honestly, I was never a huge rules guy," Girardi insists. "I expect guys to be on time and play hard. Bottom line. Take care of yourself. If you have an issue, come to me and we’ll take care of the issue. I don’t want to enforce rules, I want to grow players. For example, I don’t care about music in the clubhouse like some managers do. I actually encourage them to play it loud. I encourage guys to have fun. I think because of the way I look, with the flat top, people think I’m against fun. That’s not the case. I love to laugh."

I just flew in from Tampa and that explains why my arms are tired.

Speaking of airlines El Al and Alitalia merged and created a new airline called Well I'll Tell Ya.

Airline food is subpar and I think we can all affirm the veracity of this observation.

A horse sat down at a bar and the bartender asked the horse why the long face.

Women enjoy shopping and you can not stop a woman from shopping.

No comments: