Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Oh, you're welcome, don't mention it.

"The other day, one of my teammates comes over to me in the clubhouse and says, 'Hey, you see what they’re gonna do to you in New York?'

I don’t know what he’s talking about.

I’m like, 'What’s up? They gonna give me a pizza or something?'

He says, 'Nah. Your last game, the fans are gonna pull their pants down.'

I’m like, 'Nah, bro. Come on. Be serious.'

Then he shows me an article on his phone about some guy who’s trying to get everybody in Yankee Stadium to moon me.

This dude even made a whole website: moonbigpapi.com.

Bro.

Bro.

Come on."


OK, I think we're finished here ... bro.



"Playing against the Yankees was just different. It was war.

You gotta understand what it meant to me, Pedro and Manny — three guys from the Dominican Republic. In our country, the Yankees are huge. Back in the day, they were pretty much the only big league club on TV. When you walked around Santo Domingo in the ’90s, you would see so many Yankees caps."


XXL Yankee caps for these three ... their heads are swollen for some reason.


No comments: