Sunday, January 06, 2008

Just say no.

In my high school, I was in an animation class. The final project was a three or four minute animated short. Mine was "Gumby vs. Rambo." My favorite was "Crack is Wack."

It was a big deal back then. Crackbabies getting AIDS; the Drug Czar; George Bush I on TV with a baggie of crack that was bought right across the street from the White House!

Who knew it was all "recreational"?:

"To me, there's a difference between recreational drugs and PEDs — Raines cheated himself and perhaps his team, but not his sport. Amphetamines fall more toward PEDs, and almost certainly were more prevalent until they were banned in 2005. What about that?"

Fine with me, but please put Pete Rose in the HOF tomorrow and don't ever bring up the morals clause ever again.

2 comments:

Scuba Mc said...

It just occured to me. He was called "Rock" Raines, not because he was hard as a rock, but for the crack rocks in his pocket. Ba dum bum!

Darren Felzenberg said...

What'choo talkin' 'bout, Mrs. Reagan?