Thursday, August 27, 2015

People are starting to notice.

"Alex Rodriguez says he may be slumping but he is not out of gas."

Feeling pretty good, considering the lack of PEDs.


"The Yankees slugger was 0-for-4 in Wednesday's 6-2 loss to Houston at the Stadium and is now 7-for-64 (.109) with 19 strikeouts in his last 17 games. His average has dropped from .281 to .255 but he believes he and the Bombers flagging offense are going to rebound and fans should 'buy low' with expectations of a boom."

Imagine if he'd started the season 7-for-64.


'I'm just off. I'm like the stock market, very volatile right now,' Rodriguez told the Daily News. 'But I am bullish on the Yankees and I'm bullish on me.'"

Nice try, but that's not what volatile means. Volatile means up and down. You're just down.

I'm not confident, but good luck to you ... and Ellsbury with his hip ... and Teixeira with his leg. I hope you all bounce back and your team wins the World Series.

When you give interviews, please remember that you are dumb and try to stick to baseball.

No comments: