Friday, July 23, 2004

Filip Bondy is totally far out. You seriously ought to check him out, man.

Let's smoke a bowl, turn off the lights, put on some Floyd --  you can totally synch it up with the Wizard of Oz -- get some munchies, and read Filip Bondy.

"Look into my eyes. ...You are getting sleepy. ...Your eyelids are growing heavy. ...You are perfectly content, floating in a suggestible, hypnotic state. ..."

Totally, man.

"Planet Arrapaicrag."

Whoa.  Far out.  What is Planet Arrapaicrag, dude?  Is that, like, even in our solar system?

"That's Garciaparra, spelled backwards."

Seriously, dude?  Like NOMAR is RAMON spelled backwards!  Trippy.

Dude, does this have anything to do with yesterday's column where some guy named Bald Vinny is your guide to moral relativism?  Because I've been reading Ayn Rand and I was totally connecting the whole thing.  Baseball and morality and now the solar system and capitalism and stuff spelled backwards -- God and dog, war and raw, Toby Harrah and Harrah Ybot, Garciaparra and Arrapaicrag -- and now there might be a planet called Arrapaicrag -- and I was totally freaking out. 

I'm doing it, man.  I'm turning off my mind and looking at the Red Sox in the Blue Jay way.  I'm looking at everything in the Blue Jay way.  I don't even know what that means, dude!  But just read some Bondy and you'll understand.

This Bondy is too intense.  I need to mellow out.  Maybe I need to read a Phil Pepe article and watch some cartoons instead.




1 comment:

Timmy said...

pretty funny...like the Toby Harrah reference (his crackhead daughter Katie lives in the apartment next to mine)...keep up the good work
http://getslaughtered.blogspot.com