Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Vacillation Fascination.

Mariano Rivera is such a vacillator.

So is Andy Pettitte.

So is Robinson Cano.

So is John Smoltz.

So is Tim Hudson.


I only hear the word "uncorked" to describe a wild pitch and I only hear the word "tenacious" to describe a basketball defense. It's nice to see that Alex Rodriguez and the WBC have brought the word "vacillation" to the American consciousness.

Until it was used to describe ARod's reaction to the WBC, I don't remember hearing that word since I was studying for the SATs back in high school.

Ready for a solid 750 sentence? Ai'ght.

"Juxtaposed against ARod's vacillation, which provides plenty of fodder for those who believe the WBC is nothing more than an ersatz Olympics, Bud Selig's taciturn response surely contradicts his own quixotic hopes for the seminal tournament."


In any case, I sure wish these selfish millionaires would stop bombarding the world with their torturous vacillating. (Or, as Belt Parkway Tech valedictorian Bob Cook would say, "tortuous vascillating.")

Actually, I hope every Yankee who is still on board to play in the WBC vacillates one more time.

No comments: