Friday, June 20, 2008

I kid because I care.

In this embarrassing, classless, and downright sad article -- I really find it amazing that a man can develop a reputation for being "classy" just because he's soft-spoken and still maintain that reputation regardless of what he actually says or actually does -- Felz attempts to dig out one morsel of levity:

"I don't like the way the Mets handled my firing. I think it was pretty weak. I think I would've deserved better if my record had been 0-555, not 302-253."

So, what I was thinking was that, ummm, the manager would probably get fired before the record got to 0-555.

Like, a 500-game losing streak would probably be enough to get a manager fired.


Yeesh.

I apologize to everyone.

I hope some day I can regain your trust.

I have erred.

Please go to this website instead of felzball.

No comments: