Monday, April 13, 2009

A link for Mike Lupica's deli guy.

I picked a random midweek game.

Baltimore at New York, Wednesday, May 20th at 7:00 pm.


Stubhub lists 550 selections under $30, which probably equals about 1,500 - 2,000 seats.

Quite a few of these tickets are under $15. This is because people who bought season tickets or multi-game plans are trying to dump their tickets.

You will sit in the upper deck or in the bleachers and you won't be able to get tickets to see the Red Sox or the Mets. You also won't get dugout seats for the playoffs unless you want to spend a lot of money.

These prices and seating arrangements should be acceptable to a hardcore fan like yourself.

I've attended approximately 200 baseball games and I've only spent $75 for a ticket once or twice. Puh-lenty of options below the average price.

Also, I usually skip the food. It's nasty and overpriced. You own a deli -- fill up before the game.


Oh, you'll also probably need a computer and a printer, because the tickets will be delivered via .pdf. Not like the good ol' days, I know.

Yeah, I know it was awesome the time you got Joe Pepitone's autograph. Yawn.

No comments: