Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I heard the fastball was up to 88 MPH.

"Clemens, however, told KRIV-TV in Houston on Monday night he would only want to pitch against a contender. 

'I can tell you right now -- and they would know, too -- that if I was going to go do it, I am going to pitch against a contender, that's who I want to knock out,' Clemens said. 'Why would I want to waste my time running around and getting in shape. I get over to Minute Maid [Park], I'll crank it up and get it over 90 for a contender. We'll knock them right out of the playoffs. That would be the fun. Pitching against somebody that's not in contention wouldn't be any fun for me.' " 

Please pick the Yankees to pitch against!  The Yankees are in contention!  Steinbrenner will pay you $1 million and send a limo to the airport.

No comments: