Thursday, December 16, 2021

This guy is bad news.

 I mean, I don't wish poor health on anyone, but it's ridiculous and childish and self-defeating to not tell the Yankees:

"Frazier did admit that he didn’t tell the Yankees when his symptoms returned before the 2021 season, when it was announced that he would be the starting left fielder on Opening Day. But a brutal 5-for-55 start to the season quickly ended his time as a starter, and by June, his season was over with what the Yankees labeled as 'vertigo.'

'They weren’t aware, that was on me,' Frazier said. 'I was fighting for my life…I was trying to continue to play. So I didn’t tell them. And then I showed up to spring training and started to feel better, and then it kind of, like, came back, because I had an instance where I bumped the wall again. I went into the whole season feeling that exact way.'"

No comments: