Tuesday, July 26, 2022

This gets tedious for sure, but viruses are contagious.

You want the vaccine so you don't spread the virus to other people who aren't world-class professional athletes:

" 'I’ve tried to talk to as many doctors, medical professionals as I could and figure out as much as I could, and for me just decided that the potential risks outweigh the potential benefits of doing it,' Goldschmidt said after Sunday's loss in Cincinnati. 'It stinks that I can’t play in Toronto and can’t play these next couple games. I hate that part of it, but that’s unfortunately a consequence.' "

Doctors and medical professionals did not tell you that the risks outweigh the benefits.

" 'I just feel healthy. I don’t feel like I needed to get it,' Arenado said. 'I’m not trying to do a political stand here like I’m a spokesperson for this stuff. I’m not. I’m just choosing to do what’s best for me and my family. And I mean no harm, but it’s unfortunate I’ve got to miss two games.' " 

No harm, dude.

As long as you feel healthy.

No comments: