Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Nothing excites the MLB community more than the short-lived success of ex-Yankees.

Gallo and Montgomery getting a ton of coverage for good starts with their new teams.

It reminds me of when Gary Sanchez hit a grand slam in his first week with the Twins. They can keep him. What a slob.

Phil Hughes made one all star game, and only one.

I'm selling all my Gallo and Montgomery stock right now. Come see me in two years when Gallo is DFAd because he struck out 120 times in 200 at-bats.

"Left-handed pitching!" 

Montgomery is not the second coming of Andy Pettitte. He's the second coming of Eric Milton.

OF COURSE Montas has to play better. I'm not convinced he will.

But I also think Bader will be the starting CFer in the playoffs, while Montgomery had no role on this team in the playoffs.


No comments: