Tuesday, October 01, 2024

Brian Cashman is smarter than you.

By "you," I don't mean the Diamondbacks owner, though Cashman is smarter than the Diamondbacks owner.

I mean "you," all the people who zeroed in on Montgomery one year ago just because they thought Montgomery's limited success for a World Series champion makes Brian Cashman look ridiculous.

So stupid.

Baseball players move all over the league all the time.

The Mets have ex-Yankees Severino and Bader, who the Yankees just released or didn't pursue. 

Did I forget to mention Adam Ottavino? "How could the Yankees get rid of bullpen help? I'm so much smarter than Brian Cashman! I'm going to call up WFAN and let them know."

Imagine my surprise to see Gio Urshela on the Braves.

In 2024, he went from one playoff team, the Tigers, to another playoff team! Everywhere that Gio Urshela goes, the team wins. Not really, but in 2024 only.

No comments: