Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Talented-yet-immature.

The only people who don't like Joba Chamberlain are sportswriters.

I can't tell you how nice it is to watch a player who gives a damn:

"Aubrey Huff is my new hero after mocking talented-yet-immature Yankee Joba Chamberlain with a couple fist pumps to celebrate a homer Sunday. Someone needs to tell Joba to tone it down. I'm not sure this will work. But hey, it's a start."

Aubrey Huff probably is your new hero, you loser. Maybe Huff give you an autograph if you ask real nice. But you'll have to call him "Mr. Huff" and promise to stay in school and get good grades.


I'll take 25 talented-yet-immature players like Joba on my team.

I'd say the only two players on this team who act like they are emotionally invested in the outcome of the game are Joba Chamberlain and Francisco Cervelli.

When Cervelli beat out an infield hit the othe day, I almost fainted. Every other player on the team would have been slowing down so they could get a head start to the dugout.

No comments: