Monday, September 30, 2013

Is Edgardo Alfonzo wearing pajamas?



Betcha didn't think you'd read an article today in which Mike Piazza compared himself to Yogi Berra and Joe DiMaggio:

" 'The Hall of Fame, I truly feel I got a lot of support,' Piazza said.'It’s a process. I’m very proud of my career. Obviously I put my body of work up against anybody, I’ve said before. But, you know what? I truly feel that the process is a beautiful thing as well. It is what it is.


'I mean, looking back, Yogi (Berra) had three ballots. And Joe DiMaggio three ballots. So if I’m so blessed and honored to get to that point someday, I will enjoy it and be proud and wear the honor that is so important... I know throughout history there is always going to be debate. That’s the best thing about baseball and the best thing about sports. ' ”

No comments: