Saturday, May 30, 2015

I was expecting the ball to come up, so I had my glove up. If I had my glove down you have a better chance to react to a different hop.

 Eduardo Nunez.

Yangervis Solarte.

Ramiro Pena.

Jayson Nix.

I think all of these players combined don't cost as much as Chase Headley:

"Whether it hit the lip or not, it definitely stayed down," Headley said. "But I could have been in better position. I’m expecting the ball to come up, so I had my glove up. If I had my glove down you have a better chance to react to a different hop. It’s unfortunate because it’s a big time in the game and it cost us a bunch of runs. Just a play that I feel like I have to make, regardless of whether it takes a hop or not. You’ve got to make a play. Cap made a big pitch right there, I catch that and turn a double play, we may be out of there with one run. Obviously disappointing, and another play that I probably should have made."

Probably!

No comments: