Saturday, August 23, 2014

I'm hoping to jinx Mark Teixeira right now. Today, he hits three grand slams.

I also am aware that this blog is sort of turning into a two-trick pony -- anti-Lupica and anti-Teixeira.

But it's my blog and I'll do what I wanna do.

What do you want? A refund from a free blog?


By the way, I will not hassle Teixeira for his two walks in last night's game. It should be noted that Ellsbury was walked intentionally to get to Teixeira in the ninth with the winning run at second base. That's an embarrassment, even if Teixeira managed to get a walk. But I will definitely take a walk instead of an out.


The updates of my favorite stats in the whole wide world:

RISP: 22 hits in 96 at-bats (.229), 1 HR.
Two outs and RISP: 6 hits in 38 at-bats (.158), no HRs.

No comments: