Monday, December 06, 2004

David Boston Ruins NFL Integrity Forever; Nobody Cares.

Maybe John McCain had $fitty on Buffalo last week, so he's not too worried about it.

In order or importance: War in Iraq, $500 billion deficit, Jason Giambi on steroids, unemployment, education of our kids, Janet Jackson's boobie.

Another Felz observation is that a wide receiver is primarily taking steroids to increase his speed. Same with Marion Jones and other track and field stars.

Only point is that, while the steroid scrutiny focuses on homeruns, maybe we should look at stolen base records. Maybe Dave Roberts and Tony Womack are juiced up, too.

Also, nobody ever talks about the pitchers. I'm just as certain that Roger Clemens has gotten some "help" as I am that Sammy Sosa has gotten some "help." Not that my finger-pointing would pass any legal test, just based on what I see with my own eyes.

No comments: