Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Cover your ears! ARod just used a cuss word on live TV!

He unconvincingly said "I don't give a [brown word] about the gossip pages."

He also made it clear his relationship with Girardi is on the skids.


A week ago, I would have said this observation is crazy.  Now I agree:

"That said, not one of those clubs is likely to consider Rodriguez at the full retail price. But the Yankees have a history of unloading high-priced talent by continuing to pay part of the bill and estimates the team would have to fork over somewhere between 50 and 75 percent of his salary for the next five years aren't necessarily a deal-breaker. Not after this postseason.

Recently, Yankees President Randy Levine was asked whether he thought A-Rod would still be wearing pinstripes when his current deal ended in 2017. He told ESPN Radio in New York, "That's like one of those questions: Where's the stock market going to be in 2017, who's going to be president on Nov. 15?

'If I had crystal ball to predict all of that stuff, I'd be a lot smarter than I am,' he added. 'I'm not going to go there.'

Not yet, anyway, and not before this season comes to a merciful conclusion. But Rodriguez lost the fans long ago, and from the sound of things Girardi and general manager Brian Cashman might not be too far behind."


No comments: