Thursday, September 15, 2005

Can I still buy one of those pennant race packs?

I'll get first priority for 2005 Mets playoff tickets!

Gee, when you read this, August 27th sure seems like a long time ago:

"Pennant Race Packs: The Mets will make a special package of tickets, the Pennant Race Pack, available for sale beginning Sunday and thereby afford fans the opportunity to buy tickets for the same seats for all potential 2005 Mets postseason home games.

The packs will only be on sale through Labor Day and includes tickets to the 13 Mets home games beginning Tuesday, Sept. 13, through the end of the regular season. The deal features series with the division rival Nationals, Braves and Marlins and concludes with the four-game season finale against the Rockies."

An opportunity to buy tickets for the same seats for all potential 2005 Mets postseason home games?

Golly, what a deal! That and $1.50 will get me six quarters.

Which reminds me: Exactly when are the Mets going to win the Battle of New York take over the icity? Because I know it's happening really, really, really soon, I just don't know exactly when.

No comments: