Monday, November 19, 2007

2007 AL MVP.

My apologies to Mike Lowell. In my analysis of D. Wright's MVP chances, I wrongfully predicted that Lowell would not crack the top 10. Perhaps my apologies should be to the voters and not to Lowell.

Actually, why am I apologizing to people who don't even care?


I don't understand how J.J. Putz could receive more MVP points than any other pitcher while receiving zero Cy Young votes. Just a statistical oddity.


I also like the person who somehow thought Abreu was the sixth-best player in the AL. I'm not sure he's the sixth-best outfielder on the Yankees.




Them..................
Felz & His Friends
Alex Rodriguez
382Alex Rodriguez
72
Magglio Ordonez
258Magglio Ordonez
26
Vladimir Guerrero
203Vladimir Guerrero
10
David Ortiz
177
David Ortiz
9
Mike Lowell
126Jorge Posada
8
Jorge Posada
112Mike Lowell
5
Victor Martinez
103Curtis Granderson
2
Ichiro Suzuki
89Grady Sizemore1
Carlos Pena
64
Ichiro Suzuki
1
Curtis Granderson
51

Derek Jeter
17

Grady Sizemore
15

J.J. Putz
12

C.C. Sabathia
11

Torii Hunter
5

Orlando Cabrera
5

Bobby Abreu
4

John Lackey
4

Placido Polanco
4

Justin Morneau
3

Chone Figgins
3

Josh Beckett
2

Fausto Carmona
1

Frank Thomas
1

No comments: