Monday, February 18, 2008

What does the Bible say about the $16 mill?

Funny how folks get all repentant after they get caught:

"I didn't do it to try to get an edge on anyone," Pettitte insisted. "I didn't do it to try to get stronger, or faster or throw harder. I didn't it because I was told it might be able to help me."

Help you in what way? Help you understand the complicated tax codes? Help you beat Tom Morello in Guitar Hero III? Help you get healthy enough to squeeze another $16 mill out of your career?

Also, if you're so sure you weren't a cheater, then why did you hide it for such a long time?

Personally, I don't really give a darn. I forgive all of 'em, contrite or not. I forgive Pete Rose. Just put him in the Hall of Fame so I don't have to listen to him talk anymore.

I'm just disgusted by the pushovers in the New York press who can't admit they were wrong about Good Guy Petitte the whole time.

No comments: