Thursday, May 26, 2005

Who you calling "sensitive," beeyotch?

Kool Willie loses his Kool:

"In a bizarre pregame session, Randolph had chastised reporters for not listening to him and for criticism he believed he has received for sitting Cliff Floyd early this month, when he was riding a 20-game hitting streak. The left fielder was batting .391 when he sat out a May 4 game against the Philadelphia Phillies at Shea Stadium. He went hitless the next night and has struggled since.

'According to certain people, I put him in a slump because I sat him down,' said Randolph. 'Just so everybody knows, just to make it official because you guys run with (stuff) all the time, I didn't sit him down. ... Why would I give a guy with a 20-game hitting streak a day off?' "

Oh, (stuff)!

"Certain people" best not be messin' with Kool Willie!


"I'm not being sensitive either," he said. "Coming in, that was one of my labels. I just want it told straight."

Obviously, you're not being sensitive. Who said sensitive? Did I say sensitive?

We know Kool Willie doesn't care what the press says because he brought in Mr. Koo a week ago and that proved that he doesn't care what the press says.

But, you know, since he wants it told straight, can I ask him one question? Please don't kill me, Mr. Randolph, sir.

If your team just lost four out of five (now five out of six) to the Yankees and the Braves, and your team is now in fourth place ... ummm, how can I put this delicately?

Why the (heck) are you bringing up this Cliff Floyd (stuff) from three weeks ago? You know, since you're not sensitive and whatnot?

No comments: